Still buzzing from the launch…
We have posted quite a bit around the Edge of Space project and I thought it would be useful to put all the collateral in one place, so that you wouldn’t have to keep searching around for the podcast episodes and the blog posts on progress. So in a way, for anyone new to the story of getting a probe up to the Edge of Space and representing the conditions physically in the IBM Innovation Center, using Bluemix services including Messaging, Watson, Cloudant and NodeRED, here is a ‘jumping on point’
Ok – so let’s begin…
1. So start here, this is the overview presentation – given at the Hursley Summit
2. Introduction to the team and the problem to be solved – by the Imperial College students
3. A deeper dive into the technology and first impressions of Hursley and the Innovation Centre
4. The practicalities of launching a probe into space
5. The Tweeting space probe
6. Two way communications with a space probe
7. The Edge of Space Blog – introduction to the architecture and first impressions
8. The Edge of Space Blog – a deeper dive into the technology
9. Fun stuff – The Unboxing
10. Fun stuff – What makes up an Airship?
11. Edge of Space podcast part 6 – IoTf, Messaging, Bluemix, Space Probes and Chase Cars
12. Edge of Space podcast part 7 – The Launch, Messaging, Band Saws and The Beast
13. Launch Day!
Why not try MQLight for yourself? http://bit.ly/givememqlight
The Imperial website can be found here: https://bluemiximp1.wordpress.com/
Thanks for listening!